[PyQt] unable to load the postgre sql drivers in pyqt

nishith datta nkdiitd2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 11:25:34 GMT 2007

Hi phil,
  Although I had mingw 5.1.3 installed on my machine,
  I tried out your suggestion and this time I downloaded the mingw via the qt installer.
  But, there is no progress, I am still getting the same error.
  Actually, if you can guide me about how to compile pyqt with postgres drivers then that is what I want.
  There must be some way to do that or there must be a binary installer with that configuration already available. Isn't it ?
  thanks in advance
  nishith