[PyKDE] QTableWidget.clearContents diferent behavior in win and Linux

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 7 17:53:14 GMT 2007

On 07.02.07 10:39:52, Kerri Reno wrote:
> Just a guess, I'm new to QT, but I think if you do a
> QtCore.QCoreApplication.processEvents() immediately after you clearContents it
> will work the same as on windows.

That function is evil, you shouldn't need to use it unless you have very
weird needs or do know and understand all side-effects that it has.

Paulino: can you please provide a small self-contained example that
demonstrates the problem? If its really a problem on linux and not on
windows, then you should probably send a bugreport to Trolltech.

Also note: Its better to open new threads for new problems than replying
to your own thread and changing the subject. That way a mail with a new
problem won't get lost in an existing thread.

Andreas

--
Your lucky number is 3552664958674928.  Watch for it everywhere.