[PyKDE] connecting to kio jobs

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Sat Feb 10 16:33:07 GMT 2007

    I'm trying to launch some kio jobs to fetch files. when I try this:

job= kio.KIO.copy (kdecore.KURL (url), kdecore.KURL (self.file), False)
qt.QObject.connect (job, qt.SIGNAL ("result (KIO::Job *job)"), self.readFeed)

    I get:

QObject::connect: No such signal KIO::CopyJob::result(KIO::Job*job)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'job')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')

    I think it has to do with c++ namespaces, because I know
KIO::CopyJob::result exists as a signal[1]. any hints?

--
[1] http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.5-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kio/kio/html/classKIO_1_1CopyJob.html