[PyKDE] Advice on getting a patch reviewed by the CPython devs?

Miguel Lobo mlobol at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:49:22 GMT 2007

Hi,

A few weeks ago I submitted a patch to the CPython team (you can see the
patch here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1644818&group_id=5470&atid=305470),
but for the moment it does not seem to have been reviewed or commented
on.

As that patch would be especially useful for PyQt4 users, and Python-dev
seems to be a high traffic list (where it would be easy to be ignored), I
thought perhaps someone in this list who is familiar with the CPython
development process could advise me.  Should I do something to get the
attention of the CPython devs?  Should I just forget about getting the patch
in the official Python release and just apply the patch myself (which suits
me just fine, but it's not as useful to other people)?

Thanks,
Miguel