[PyKDE] Advice on getting a patch reviewed by the CPython devs?

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Feb 14 20:18:21 GMT 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 06:49:22PM +0100, Miguel Lobo wrote:
> Python-dev
> seems to be a high traffic list (where it would be easy to be ignored)

    I think that if it has high traffic, has a lots of people reading it. if so,
there's a better chance your patch would be, at least, seen. most probably it
would get discussed faster that if it sits in the bugtracker. but there could be
policies about patches.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
Not that I want to be a god or a hero. Just to change into a tree, grow for