[PyKDE] session handling

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Tue Feb 20 00:47:08 GMT 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 09:30:57PM +0100, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Am Montag, 12. Februar 2007 schrieb Marcos Dione:
> >     I'm trying to add session saving support to my app to no avail. all
> > I've got to, was to simulate it at window close.
>
> Please elaborate.

    reimplementing queryClose() and calling saveProperties() from there. btw, I
found the super is very well supported, could it be?

> Typically, I'm reimplementing close on a QMainWindow derived class for this
> purpose with success:
[snip]
> I haven't done this with KMainWindows, though.

    well,

> >     any hints?
>
> Hmm, this traceback smells fishy, you may want to provide a minimal self
> containing example to let others explore this issue..

    I think the bugs is elsewhere. gotta confirm this first, but I would like to
know how to begin to debug things like this. is there any good doc?

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
18:27 < TheJester> Chipaca: I always suspected one of the 'S' in FOSS stood for