[PyKDE] trouble with QLabel

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 8 09:29:04 GMT 2007

Thank you, I tried that along with adding the "self." in front of the items,
and explicitly putting them in the class but I still get the same error.

#same to here
class about(qt.QWidget):
  _l = None
  _p = None
  def __init__(self, app):
    self._l = qt.QLabel("""
This is the Specs and Item generator for VAR.
This program is desiged to help create specs and
items in the VAR system.
Written by James Stapleton
""", self)
#the interveining up to here is also the same, the next line has been fixed,
I decided to explicitly
#pass app rather than make it global.
    qt.QObject.connect(self._p, qt.SIGNAL("clicked()"), app,
qt.SLOT("hide()"))
self.resize(300,200)
#and the ending is the same