[PyKDE] Compliling pyqt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 17 01:33:32 GMT 2007

On 16.01.07 19:57:36, pykde at x11.cjb.net wrote:
> On Tuesday January 16 2007 4:08 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > This doesn't look right. What version of Qt are you using?
> According to the QT designer about dialog I am running version 4.1.2

Ok.

> > Check that /usr/include/qt4/Qt/qtest.h includes the members that gcc
> > complains about. If it does, your gcc is broken and I have no idea in
> > what way or how to fix that.
>
> There is no such file there, but there is a buch of file that say q3.  Could
> that be causing the problem?  Do I need to manually place the right files in
> there?

The q3 files are for the Qt3 compatibility classes, no need to worry
about these. But I was wrong, the qtest.h should be there in the QtTest
dir, not Qt along with a QTest file which includes the qtest.h. If that
is ok, I'm out of ideas why it doesn't work for you. Try removing the
PyQt dir and again unpacking the tarball.

Andreas

--
You could live a better life, if you had a better mind and a better body.