[PyKDE] too much code generated by QtDesigner for color change

Rick van Hattem Rick.van.Hattem at fawo.nl
Sun Jan 21 16:27:36 GMT 2007

On Sunday 21 January 2007 16:33, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> I've changed the background color of the form in my project- one click of
> the mouse.
> QTDesigner spews out all of this code- just to change the background color.
> Why so much to change only one color?

The question is, did QtDesigner gave all this code? (check the .ui file for
that) or is pyuic generating a lot of obsolete code. If it's the former then
I suggest you address this issue to Trolltech instead of this mailinglist
since it would not be a PyQt issue.

--
Rick van Hattem	Rick.van.Hattem(at)Fawo.nl