[PyKDE] Abstract Table Model + TableView

Kelly Burkhart kelly.burkhart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:45:23 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I'm experimenting with QAbstractTableModel + QTableView and having a
difficult time getting what I expect.  I'm hoping with the attached
code to create a grid with a header and each cell showing some text.
Instead I'm getting a grid with no header (tableview.header().show()
has no effect) and cells that look like check box widgets.

Can anyone spot some obvious problems with my code?

With QTableView does one have to manually create header and enable
column resizing?  Or is there some hidden switch that I'm not touching
that enables this functionality?

-K