[PyQt] button color

Katja Wegner k.wegner at herts.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 18:49:21 BST 2007

Hi David,

thanks for the fast answer. I checked the returned colors and all alpha values are 255, thus no semi-transparent colors.

I checked it in my program, again:
linux 4.2.1 (py2.4) = works fine
windows 4.2.2 (py2.5) = only the border is changed but not the whole button (see attachment).

And I use button.palette() now.

Katja