[PyQt] QAbstractItemModel.setData() and emit

Tom Brown brown at esteem.com
Fri Jul 20 01:25:20 BST 2007

On Thursday 19 July 2007 15:27, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> You don't need a full PostgreSQL installation, all you need is the
> client library which is normally available as dll. Also you always need
> that client lib no matter how you do the db access (i.e. Qt, some python
> module...)

I am using psycopg2, which is a python package that accesses the postgresql db
directly. I don't have to install the client libs on the client machine.
Until now that is. So, now that I've tried building my own model, I think I'm
going to punt and install pg on my windows laptop to see how that goes.

Thanks,
Tom