[PyQt] QObject confusion

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 23 16:59:39 BST 2007

On 23.07.07 11:23:39, Jason Hihn wrote:
> In the class below (where I use . for brevity) when I have the Activation
> class not as a QObject but as a plain python class, the loginReponseRcvd()
> gets called. As soon as I make it a QObject (so I can emit) it stops
> working. The commented out line I tried and it told me that the underlining
> C++ object was deleted.

You need to provide a minimal runnable example that demonstrates the
problem. From the code snippet and the explanation I don't even have a
vague idea about what might happen. (well, that message you get often
indicates that you missed to keep a reference to an object)

Andreas

--
You will be surrounded by luxury.