[PyQt] Installing PyQt4 on XP: Drive confusion.

Tina I tinaweb at bestemselv.com
Tue Jul 24 16:37:29 BST 2007

After years of using Linux I wanted to distribute one of my cross
platform apps as a windows binary. So I installed XP Pro (legally bought
original) on my second partition (hda2). So, without me noticing,
Windows installed it self on drive letter F: I didn't think it would
matter and went ahead installing Python and Qt with no problem. However
the PyQt4 installer croaks with an error that it can't find some dll
files on C:

Is there a solution to this? I really know next to nothing about
building from source on Windows and was hoping to take the easy way out ;)

Thanks
Tina