[PyQt] PyCon UK Reminder

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Wed Jul 25 00:48:58 BST 2007

This is a reminder for those of you in the UK (or those of you who are
located conveniently close enough to the UK to make a trip worthwhile) that
PyCon UK is scheduled to happen on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th September in

I'm mentioning this now because the period in which it's possible to get
a discounted rate for the conference fee will end on July 30th:

Incidentally, the deadline for talk submissions is July 28th:

I've just submitted a talk and may try my luck with a second. :-)