[PyQt] Problems with QX11EmbedContainer

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Jul 28 01:47:32 BST 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007 02:30, Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> By the way David, i have this debug and i know that is related to that
> implementation of QX11Embed...
>
> QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
> QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
> QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
>
> What does mean? or what is wrong?

It means that you are accidentally destroying the QProcess that is
running the Xterm, probably as a result of its parent widget (or the
instance holding it) being destroyed.

Are you creating the same widget over and over again?

> Indeed the Xterm console is being embed, i just have that in my debug.
>
> It happens whatever (and not always or in the same place of the app) when
> am navigating around my app or in the different listwidgets.

You have a ToolsWidget that contains the QX11EmbedContainer stored in
the toolsPage attribute of your OpenCoffee class, but you appear to
create a new one, replacing the old, whenever the toolsItem() or
ShowToolsPage() methods are called. Is this intentional?

David