[PyQt] SIP: memory leak in mapped type?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Sat Jul 28 17:53:02 BST 2007

On sab, 2007-07-28 at 16:53 +0100, Phil Thompson wrote:

> The leak that your test case demonstrated had nothing to do
> with /Transfer/ or
> sipTransferObj. If you still have a leak then I need another test
> case.

You mentioned that you fixed a memory leak in SIP with mapped types
and /Out/ annotations. This is one of the two leaks in my testcase (when
calling the function with the /Out/ annotation). But in the other leak
in my testcase, there is no /Out/ annotation, only a return value.

Will that be fixed as well with tonight snapshot?
--
Giovanni Bajo