[PyQt] problem with setItemDelegateForColumn and ItemIsUserCheckable

Brian DeWeese brian.deweese at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:09:27 BST 2007

David,

Thanks for looking into the problem.  I upgraded to PyQt 4.2, Qt 4.3 and
then I got the same results that you did.  It worked correctly using
setItemDelegateForColumn().  I double checked what my previous version of Qt
was and it  was 4.2.1.  So it appears that this may have been a bug that was
fixed in version 4.2.2.

Brian DeWeese