[PyQt] Custom Style on Mac

chadsjunkmail at mac.com chadsjunkmail at mac.com
Tue Jun 12 22:34:28 BST 2007

Hi, I'm trying to make a custom Mac style that will add the scroll
buttons to a tab bar using pyqt 3.3.4.  We have tried several things,
but none have worked.  First, I wrote a Custom style that subclassed
QStyle and reimplemented the methods for QStyleFactory.create
('Macintosh').  Next I tried doing a MixIn.  I have come to the
conclusion now that I need to be able to subclass QMacStyle, and to
do that I have to write a sip wrapper for QMacStyle.  I am strictly a
python programmer, so I am hoping that there is a simple way to do
this without having to dig in to C.  Any advice?