[PyQt] New PyQt book: 1/2 available...

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Jun 19 20:15:04 BST 2007

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 17:52 schrieb Mark Summerfield:
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that the first half of my new book,
>     "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt"
> which is based on Python 2.5, PyQt 4.2 and Qt 4.2, is available online at
> http://safari.informit.com/9780132354189

Nice. Btw, I tried to purchase the book including the rough cuts, but Safari
tried to sell me:

.NET Enterprise Design with Visual Basic® .NET and SQL Server 2000
Description  Price
  Print Book and Online Access Bundle  USD $74.23
  Shipping & Handling  USD $30.00
  Applicable Tax  USD $19.80
  Total:  USD $124.03

Apart from the astronomic shipping and handling costs, is US tax really
applicable here (-> EU/Germany)?

And no, I do not need a book about .NET Enterprise Design..

Mark, you may know someone at safari to forward this to, thanks.

[Send to the ML to warn others: Better look close..]

Pete