[PyQt] Compiling PyQt with Visual C++ Express on WinXP

koegli koegli at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 11:59:05 BST 2007

I' trying to compile PyQt4 with Visual C++ Express on WinXP. I'm using the
gpl Qt4 version with the patch from qtwin.

Compiling sip is fine. But with PyQt4 I get the following error: 'The Qt
QtCore library could not be found in D:\Programming\qt-4.3.0\lib'.

I also used qt-4.2.3 with the same error message (for qt-4.2.3, of course).

Has anybody succesfully compiled PyQt with VC8 and the patched gpled QT4
version?

Thanks,

NIC