No subject

Thu Mar 8 10:26:06 GMT 2007

(3) Using the new-style Python-2.2 classes allows to map a C++ inheritance
tree to Python (I have played with this, writing a wrapper for Fltk by
hand).
This is a great step forward for sip, also as a wrapper tool for other
libraries than Qt. In this respect, it would be nice if there is
support for two Python sip extensions modules, "sipQt" and "sip", with
and without Qt support.

In summary, sounds great, but I'd like to keep support for Qt >= 2.3.0.

Gerard