[PyQt] Menu layout problem

Roberto Alsina ralsina at kde.org
Sat May 5 23:17:07 BST 2007

It's strange, I am having a problem with the menus of one specific PyQt4 app I
am writing: The menus are too small for their content.

You can see a picture here: http://flickr.com/photos/ralsina/485530306/

All other apps work well, including other PyQt apps.

The same window, seen in designer works ok.

I have tried changing the Qt theme using qtconfig, and it makes no differenc,
in all themes I get things like that (but not identycal. For example, on
Motif that entry looks ok, but the submenu arrows overlap menu contents).

Maybe someone saw someting similar and can help me?

--
 ("\''/").__..-''"`-. .         Roberto Alsina
 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'   Buenos Aires - Argentina

by definition, not smart enough to debug it. --Brian W. Kernighan