[PyQt] QPainterPathStroker not wrapped?

Arve Knudsen arve.knudsen at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:20:35 BST 2007

I tried compiling the current snapshot, although it probably doesn't contain
the fix yet(?), but it segfaults during configuration! I am using the
current sip snapshot. The error looks like this:
Generating the C++ source for the QtGui module...
"/usr/bin/sip" -x VendorID -t WS_X11 -x PyQt_NoPrintRangeBug -t Qt_4_2_2 -g
-a QtGui.api -c QtGui -b QtGui/QtGui.sbf -I sip sip/QtGui/QtGuimod.sip
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This is on Ubuntu Feisty with Qt 4.2.3.

Arve