[PyQt] Sip: How to properly include from other files?

Jason Hihn jason at eyemaginations.com
Thu May 17 16:19:08 BST 2007

Phenominal. I think I got it to almost work...

Now the issue seems to be that it insists on calling the module 'sample'

link /NOLOGO /DLL /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /INCREMENTAL:NO /OUT:sample.pyd
@C:\DOCUME~1\jason\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm48B5.tmp
   Creating library sample.lib and object sample.exp mt -nologo -manifest
sample.pyd.manifest -outputresource:sample.pyd;2

Where can I change this to be what it actually is?