[PyQt] Problem installing Vendorid

Chris Dunscombe cdunscombe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:33:13 GMT 2007

Uli,

Thanks for your info. I've taken a look at class 'MacroExpander' in
'Lib\distutils\msvccompiler.py' and it's all a bit complicated for me. I've done a lot of googling
and there's next to nothing about hacking distutils to make it work for Visual C++ 2005. So looks
like I'm going to have to use MinGw after all.

Thanks,

Chris