[PyQt] QTabWidget

Lawrence Shafer detroit371 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:49:18 GMT 2007

Let me explain things better here. I could easily do this if I was hand
coding the whole thing, but I've done the ui in QT Designer, so that's
where I'm stumped. I have a Qwidget with everything in it, so how do I
add the same qwidget to each tab with a different prefix on each widget
based on the tab name? I seem to remember something about this from
months past, but cannot dig it up.