[PyQt] QDataWidgetMapper

Daniel Lundqvist daniel.lundqvist at packetfront.com
Mon Nov 26 12:59:52 GMT 2007

Hey,

I've been struggling to get the above to work correctly. I've looked
around but haven't found a solution to my problem yet.

The issue I'm having is I can't get the mapper to update the widgets at
all. Not even when I call setCurrentIndex(n).

I'm attaching my sample project that shows the problem. The sample
contains a simple model with two columns. One combo box show column 0
from the model and a QLineEdit should show second column from the index
selected in the combo box. (I've also tried connecting
QComboBox::activated(int) -> QDataWidgetMapper::setCurrentIndex(int) to
no avail).

If anyone have any pointers or tips I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
daniel