[PyQt] Problem with a simple QDialog

Alexandre Badez alexandre.badez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:21:37 GMT 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 12:00 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> But you can do this inside your dialog class. Just override the accept
> and reject methods and do whatever logic you have their.
>
> It doesn't make sense to have a modal dialog without another window
> (i.e. in your __main__ function), as then its not really modal. And
> making a modal dialog is exactly what the exec_() does.
>
> Andreas

Exactly, but in this case, I need a modal dialog, that why I use the exec_.

In fact, my problem is not really how to use a QDialog, I already use some
QDialog (modal with the exec_) and they work great.
My problem is what can make a "Bus Error" when I just simply want to create
a QDialog (even the simplest one).

--
Alex
http://alexandre.badez.googlepages.com/