[PyQt] links from one widget being displayed on a second widget

Markos Gogoulos mgogoulos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:44:33 BST 2007

Hi all,

I have a dict with ~ 10 values and their text. Values have to be displayed
on a textEdit (or textBrowser) item, and should contain a link, so when a
user clicks on a value, it's text is displayed on a second textEdit (or
textBrowser).

So the question is how I can make the items on textEdit appear with  links
that doesn't result in a html page, then how I can trigger the event, and
finally how I can display their values on a second textEdit.

Any ideas/suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Markos Gogoulos