[PyQt] PyQt book "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" now available

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Wed Oct 24 20:28:25 BST 2007

I had thought about buying the electronic book a good time ago, but I didn't
buy, because there was no "get the printed version cheaper if you buy the
electronic version beforehand" option.

Maybe you could ask your publisher kindly to become a bit more realistic, so
people begin to get accomodated to the electronic sales.

The sad thing is:

------
Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt: The Definitive Guide to PyQt
Programming - Retail Price: USD $49.99

RCBoth  Print Book and Online Access Bundle - USD $67.48
RCOnline  Online Access Only -   USD $34.99
RCPrint  Print Book Only  -  USD $34.99

- http://safari.informit.com/9780132354189#purchaseroughcuts
------

No chance I'd buy both under these conditions.

Even though I'd have really liked helping in beta-reading the book (I became
accustomed to always doing a bug-search on any book I read - even on
fiction :) ).

Best wishes,
Arne

--
Unpolitisch sein
Heißt politisch sein

-- Mein öffentlicher Schlüssel (PGP/GnuPG):
http://draketo.de/inhalt/ich/pubkey.txt