[PyQt] ANN: new eric4 4.2 snapshot available

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:36:37 BST 2008

Hi,

Yeah sorry... When I pressed "send" I've forgot to specify this info.
This is using Kubuntu Hardy Beta amd with PyQt:

PyQt 4.3.3
qscintilla2 (2.1+snapshot20070923)
SIP 4.7.3
Qt 4.3.4

(these packages installed using the repository..., maybe those are the
problem)

In Kubuntu Gutsy, does not happen so far.

Cheers.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects