[PyQt] Re: Cross compiling PYQT

Hal Glenn hglenn at 2g-eng.com
Thu Apr 10 17:16:23 BST 2008

Well I figured out the CROSS COMPILE badness issue. It seems that
including my Ubuntu's version of the header files caused the problem.
Not to sure why, but including the ones for my arm python build seemed
to let it build sip correctly. I'm not sure where you set that in the
python configure.py program for sip, but manually editing the Makefile
seemed to let it build sip it correctly.

now on to PYQT.... same issues, I applied David's patches to the current
snapshot. ran config, then I manually edited the 6 makefiles, then lots
of other stuff blew up....
Hal