[PyQt] question about pyhton + kicker

Jan De Coster jan at digitalbase.eu
Sun Apr 13 13:46:53 BST 2008

morning all,

i'm quite new to this list and i'm figuring out if it's possible to
write a 'applet' for 'kicker' using python ? I tried googling but failed
to find somthing

kind regards,
--

**Jan De Coster**

DB Logo

**D**igital **B**ase
Broekstraat 36, 3001 Heverlee
T. +32 (0)16 36 00 34 - F. +32 (0)16 36 00 39
E-mail: jan.de.coster at digitalbase.eu <mailto:jan.de.coster at digitalbase.eu>
**New** Website: www.digitalbase.eu <http://www.digitalbase.eu> -
www.digitalbase.be <http://www.digitalbase.be>

The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

The contents may not be copied or used by anyone other than the
addressee and must not be further disclosed without our permission. If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments to it from your
systems.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or any attachments to it.