[PyQt] Looking for complex tree view example

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 23:09:44 BST 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:50:35 +0200, Aaron Digulla wrote:

> Does someone have a more complex tree model example than
> simpletreemodel from PyQt4? Especially one which does change the model
> instead of displaying a static datasource?

You could port the C++ Editable Tree Model example from the Qt package,
but that might not be dynamic enough for your purposes.

Another example of the model/view classes in Python is the PyPI Browser
application I started writing almost two years ago(!):

  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyPI-Browser/1.5

There should be lots of other complex models out there written in Python,
especially in the scientific computing and visualisation domain.

David