[PyQt] Cross Compiled PYQT

Hal Glenn hglenn at 2g-eng.com
Fri Apr 18 20:18:26 BST 2008

Thanks for the Reply David,

Yep, we had tested it with a few of our simple apps that we had been
writing on the PC before that, and the error was the same. So we went
straight to the shell and started typing to see where the problem started.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for posting your original work on the
web. Without it we would be a lot farther off in trying to get this working.

Hal