[PyQt] Problem getting QItemDelegate to work

David Hirschfield davidh at ilm.com
Fri Apr 25 18:16:30 BST 2008

Didn't get any response yesterday...wondering if I didn't give enough
information?
Even a working example in python of a table or list view using
QItemDelegate subclasses to display persistent editors would be enough
to get me going...I just can't seem to get it to work right.

Thanks,
-David

--
Presenting: