[PyQt] Dynamic UI loading and signal connecting

Bruno Tikami bruno at tikami.com.br
Mon Apr 28 15:16:08 BST 2008

Hi all.

I need to load Qt4 Designer.ui files on the fly and, once I've got the xml
parsed, I have to connect all the signals and slots concerning that form.
I'm planning to transfer the ui xml buffer and the slot objects through
pickle / unpickle. The thing is, I cannot assign custom slots using Qt4
Designer so I cannot specify which signal should be connected to which slot

Using GTK / Glade I know it's possible through

Is it possible using PyQt and Qt4 Designer ?