[PyQt] Auto-generate sip specification file?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Aug 15 10:38:01 BST 2008

Hello,

Jim Bublitz wrote:
> Simon Edwards is using a tool for PyKDE4 called "twine" whose lexer./parser
> are based on PLY and which will generate a versioned set of sip files (one
> that, at least in theory, will build for any version of your lib).

> If Simon doesn't chime in with a location where it's available, email him -
> simon AT simonzone.com :)

I'm still at Akademy, but I'll try to get this checked into KDE's SVN
some time this weekend along with all of my changes. (Probably in
kdesupport. I'm not sure if I can keep the change history though.)

I used twine this week to generate bindings for Plasma.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/