[PyQt] Bug in SIP w.r.t. signals, typedefs and mapped types

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Aug 17 23:50:17 BST 2008

Hi,

Phil Thompson wrote:
> Should be fixed in tonight's snapshot.
>
> I'm not planning another SIP release for some time. However, if you need
> the fix for an upcoming KDE release then let me know.

I'll need it for KDE 4.2 by January latest, and preferably long before
that time for easier testing and development, and it gives the distros a
chance package it up and get it out to users in a timely manner.

thanks,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/