[PyQt] kde4: where is pykdedocs?

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Thu Dec 4 19:43:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

on kubuntu 8.10, the file
/usr/share/doc/python-kde4-doc/html/pykdedocs.html

says there is a script installdocs.py for installing kykdedocs.

Where can I find this script? Not on my computer, and
I think I installed all relevant packages.

specifically, I am trying to do something like

self.actionNewHand = KAction(i18n("&New hand"), "newhand",
	kdecore.KStdAccel.key(kdecore.KStdAccel.New), self,
    self.newHand, self.actionCollection());

but I dont know how to make use of KStdAccel:

    kdecore.KStdAccel.key(
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'KStdAccel'

--
Wolfgang