[PyQt] Problems with mousePressEvent

piotr maliński riklaunim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:40:21 GMT 2008

Ok, solved. I've just removed QListWidget from the Designer *ui file,
and in the Python class that uses that file I've added it from the
code using my class that subclasses QListWidget and handles the event:

class FileManagerWidget(QtGui.QListWidget):
	def __init__(self, parent=None,):
		super(FileManagerWidget, self).__init__(parent)
		QtCore.QMetaObject.connectSlotsByName(self)
	def mousePressEvent(self, event):
		print 'test'