[PyQt] Introducing PyDingo
riklaunim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:58:47 GMT 2008
Yesterday I've released PyDingo ALPHA 0.3 with some improvements over 0.2.
The most important ones:
- GIO backend (from pygobject) for suggesting applications for files
- QScintilla text editor has basic features like save/saveAs/find/undo/redo
- File metainfo widget can open a file in suggested apps
- Binary package for MS Windows
You can grab source and windows packages from google.code
- QGtkStyle, GNOME and apps for a file.
For the next "release" the main feature will be adding basic file management
features to the file browser, context menus, main menu, and some other
smaller fixes and enchantments :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PyQt