[PyQt] methods with "def on_"

Enis Karaarslan enis.karaarslan at ege.edu.tr
Thu Feb 7 13:37:17 GMT 2008

I am a newbie, so a simple question I guess.
I am inheriting the design from the design file "anasayfa.ui" and using in my
new class.

I used the on_ method, instead of using signal-action way in
the "QlistWidget", and it works fine,

	def on_listWidget_itemClicked(self, item):

but couldn't use it in the Qradiobutton and ComboBox, what am I doing wrong?

	def on_radiobutton_4_Clicked(self):

	def on_actionComboBox_itemSelected(self,item):

any comment wil be appreciated.

Thanks,

* Ar.Gör.Enis Karaarslan
* Ege University