[PyQt] Transparent Buttons & Widgets

fossks at cox.net fossks at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 21:14:08 GMT 2008

Gustavo,
    Thanks for your advice.  You'll be proud to know that I am currently using your application as the base for mine, that is the whole stylesheet structure.  It works great and I've learned a lot from your work.

    However, my issue is more that I am not much of a graphics artist and there are a number limitations in formatting based on using the core widgets.  I am really looking at using some nicely designed graphical frontends as the visual interface while I provide the "touch to action" link to the code.

Kevin