[PyQt] QTextDocument and contentChange(int, int, int)

Tim Kornhammar tim.kornhammar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:54:32 GMT 2008

Hi.

>From what I understand the function contentChange(int, int, int) is
implemented but at the same time it does not seem like python accepts the
following code:

 self.connect(self.tabs.docs.getTextEdit(index).document(),
QtCore.SIGNAL('contentsChange(int,
int, int)'), self.MainWindow, QtCore.SLOT("self.test"))

or

 self.connect(self.tabs.docs.getTextEdit(index).document(),
QtCore.SIGNAL('contentsChange()'),
self.MainWindow, QtCore.SLOT("self.test"))

I've tried a lot of different options but in the end only contentsChanged()
works and how am I supposed to make syntax-coding work efficient without
knowing the lines that where changed? To recheck the hole document seems
like a stretch.

--
Tim Kornhammar
tim.kornhammar at gmail.com