[PyQt] KURLCompletion not working

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Wed Jan 2 20:58:14 GMT 2008

* Adeodato Simó [Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:36:30 +0200]:

> please find attached a sample
> python script exercising KURLCompletion which does not work, together
> with a C++ translation which does

Okay, so after some months inspiration came to me. This can work, but
instead of this way:

> self.combo.setCompletionObject(kio.KURLCompletion(kio.KURLCompletion.DirCompletion))

the completion object should be kept around:

  self.completion = kio.KURLCompletion(kio.KURLCompletion.DirCompletion)
  self.combo.setCompletionObject(self.completion)

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism
to decadence without touching civilization.
                -- John O'Hara