[PyQt] kdepyuic enhancement

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Fri Jan 4 16:11:39 GMT 2008

Happy New Year dear PyKDE Developers :)

Anthony Mercatante and I were sitting yesterday on IRC and were
discussing the usage of the default KDE translation workflow.
KDE normally uses the i18n gettext method, and we (Kubuntu Folks)
wanted to use it inside python-kde3 as well.

So we prepared a patch for kdepyuic which does exactly this.
Furthermore we fixed the wrong usage of the getopts stuff inside
kdepyuic.

Please find attached a patch for kdepyuic...we would like to see this
pushed upstream.

Thanks for all your work and we wish you all a good year 2008...

\sh

--
Stephan Hermann
SysAdmin and OSS Developer