[PyQt] eric4 request for contribution

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jan 12 15:42:35 GMT 2008

Hi,

that sounds great. Due to the fact, that rope is a refactoring library for
Python, I thought, the could look like the Python snake but instead of the
familiar snake, we have a rope. The icon should be in PNG format (maybe
derived from a SVG master) of sizes 48x48 and 22x22.

Thanks for your offer.

BTW, would you be able to contribute a set of Oxygen based icons for eric4?
That way it could look like KDE4, now that this one is out.

Regards,
Detlev