[PyQt] QLabel.setTextInteractionFlags raises AttributeError

Dog Walker thudfoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:46:25 GMT 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 3:05 PM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 17 January 2008, Dog Walker wrote:
> > QT: 3.3.7 SuSE 10.2
> >
> > Docs  (/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.1.1/doc/html/qlabel.html) show
> > "QLabel.setTextInteractionFlags (self, Qt.TextInteractionFlags flags)"
>
> This is PyQt4.

I guess that is what the "4.1.1" implies. Thanks.

[...]

What I wanted to do was make the various version information displayed
on an About dialog selectable. I tried rich text but that isn't
selectable either. Do I have to use some other widget in pyqt3 to get
that effect? And which one, please?

--
I have seen the future and I'm not in it!